SAMPLE LETTER TO LODGE A COMPLAINT FOR THEFT OF WALLET

(SAMPLE LETTER TO LODGE A COMPLAINT FOR THEFT OF WALLET)


                                                                                             Date :- ..................

To
Officer in charge,
_____________ Police Station,
    
 < Place >     , India.

                                                Sub: Theft of the wallet

Respected sir,
I  <your name>, s/o < father's name>, currently residing at <your address>. On <date of theft>,  my wallet was stolen from <location of theft>.

My wallet <brand name of wallet, if any>, < Color of wallet >, containing <mention list of needful documents which are in wallet, amount of Money, etc,>

I would request you to kindly register the complaint for the same and provide me the attested copy for the same.

I shall be highly obliged if you kindly take necessary action to trace and recover the same.

                                                    

 Yours faithfully,





<Name & Signature>
<Fathers Name>
<Contact Number>